Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dear Musical,

You didn't let me in when I tried out for you. And to watch all my best friends say, "Oh, we have musical rehersals.", "I can't wait for the musical", just hurt me the worst. You know? But, oh well. I had to live through it. Don't get me wrong, I was extremly happy for my friends, this is a GREAT opportunity... but sometimes I get jealous :/ I get jealous because it seemed like my talent never showed... then it made me to believe that I had no talent. And, that's just upsetting. It makes me feel... useless. People who give out advices aren't any better, "You're a good friend." or my favoirte, "Knock it off, seriously. I'm so tired of you being jealous of everyone.  I don't even know what i'm doing helping you". Marvelous. I just wish that one day, something great would happen and people will see that I have some talent. I don't want to be completely useless. Other than being a friend who's always there for people, which I am greatly proud to be. I love helping people and pushing them to the right direction, it's just I would like some shine.

ANYWAYS, I went to the musical.... 3 TIMES. Yes, it was that great. Made me cry all three times and not just because of Adam & Eve. I wished I was a part of that experience. Oh well. My bestie, Kayleigh was always adorable and GREAT! Kylar was a cute animal! Gah, everyone was just absolutely marvelous. I loved it. It'll be one I never forget. I took some pictures from Chucktography for my own amusement. Yay. Well, gotta go. Bye <3

Love and showtime,
Jenny <3











No comments:

Post a Comment