Monday, January 3, 2011

Dear Brain,

Just. Be. Better. I mean seriously. I failed Anatomy, and I probably failed some other classes too. Why is it that whenever I decide to try my hardest and think I'm ready, I'm really not. Because you fool me... because I fool myself. Thanks. Now I may not be able to graduate. 
What am I thinkng? It's my fault. I failed because I wasn't ready. I fail at everything because I'm never ready. This just makes me know that I am not ready for college. I'm not ready for life in general. I feel I don't have what it takes to do all those things that other people can. It just makes me feel worthless, like I don't deserve education if this is all I'm gonna do; try and fail. 
But you know what? I have to keep trying and trying. Getting back up and try to do better. Sigh, once more. I can do this. <3

Love & Think,
Jen. Your worst enemy.

  

1 comment:

  1. You haven't lost at all,
    for all you have to do to win is rise each time you fall. Get up and take your place. You were not meant for failure here. Get up and win the race <3

    ReplyDelete