Tuesday, January 18, 2011

iJustine Vlog University Homework!




Hey guys! Well, I just started this vlogging thing, and I really like it so far :) So, yeah. I wanna keep on doing his ALOT more! So, tell me what you guys wanna see and I WILL try my best to make it all true. Haha. So, please subscribe and comment and favorite and whatever! <3>
What do I want to vlog about?
Well, I want to review stuff I never used before, vlog about my day, vlog about random topics (such as iJustine or whatever vlogger says to put out), and great invitations!
What do I want out of this?
I just want sheer good fun out of it, like I want to have so much fun making little videos. Nothing more, I promise :)
What if it doesn't work out?
Well, everyone has to start somewhere :)

Vlog and Blog,
Jenifer Botelho.

1 comment: